> REGISTER NOW <

Please share to others-

A Woman has died after suffering severe burns while answering a call close to her cooking gas.
Friends took to Facebook to share photos of her burns after the incident as they prayed for her to survive. Unfortunately, her health took a turn for the worse and she died. Her friends are mourning Her on Facebook while warning people to desist from answering phone calls near a cooking gas.

See below!

websitedesigner

Please share to others-

> REGISTER NOW <

54 COMMENTS

  1. Please, this has to stop. Cook or cook, make call or make call.
    Don’t cook and make call

  2. I think more orientation and awareness should be made concerning making phone calls while using cooking gas in the kitchen

  3. Phones should not even be allowed in the kitchen. Use a normal torch not your phone torch